Terms of Service
Thank you for visiting Engineering Solutions (“The Site”). Access to the site (including but not limited to www.mechlectures.com) is offered to you by mechlectures.com (“mechlectures.com”, the Service). By using the Site and / or any service of the Site (including but not limited to forums), you agree to be bound by the following terms of service:
- The logos, trademarks, applications, scripts, advertisements and videos used in the Site are the property of their respective owner(s). The individual images / photos used in the Site are either the property of us or are the property of their respective owner(s).
- All rights of blog posts and other content (other than those individual content(s) whose all rights are reserved by third parties) published by the Site are reserved by mechlectures.com. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly display or publicly perform (in any means that are available at present or that will be available in the future) all or part of the content, pages or blog posts published by the Site without prior written permission from mechlectures.com or from the respective copyright owner. Engineering Solutions grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited right and license to access and use the content for your non-commercial, personal and recreational or informational purposes. You may view and privately display the Site Content on one computer, and you may cache pages of the Site for the sole purpose of increasing the efficiency and speed with which you view the Site. Except as expressly stated above, you are not conveyed any right or license by estoppels, implication, or otherwise in or under any trademark, patent, copyright, or proprietary right of mechlectures.com or any third party. This license is limited to personal use only.
- mechlectures.com uses content(s) whose all rights are reserved by third parties. These content(s) are the sole property of their respective owner(s). You may not use these content(s) without prior permission from their respective owner(s). These content(s) include but are not limited to the videos, applications, themes, logos, trademarks, scripts, advertisements and some images used in mechlectures.com. If you wish to reuse reusable third party content, it is your duty to check its respective copyright status and permissions.
- The information furnished in the Site and the images / photos used in the Site are true to the best of the knowledge of mechlectures.com. However, mechlectures.com DOES NOT WARRANT or guarantee that the information, image(s) / photo(s) or any other content in the Site is true. You use the information, image(s) or any other content in the Site at your own risk. Also mechlectures.com is not and WILL NOT BE LIABLE for any damage(s) and / or loss(es) that may arise due to, in connection with or as a result of the usage of or reliance on the information, image(s) / photo(s) and / or any other content in the Site, in any manner, under any circumstances.
- mechlectures.com or third parties may provide links to third party sites, other world wide web, external electronic resources or sites. You agree and acknowledge that mechlectures.com: (i) has no control over such sites or resources; (ii) is not and will not be responsible for the availability of such sites or resources; (iii) does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any kind of content on or available from such sites or resources; and, (iv) is not and will not be responsible or liable, in any manner, for any damage(s) or any loss(es) that may arise due to, in connection with or as a result of the usage of or reliance on any kind of content available at such sites or resources or any good(s) or service(s) available through such sites or resources.
- Your Posted Material:
As used in these terms of service, “Your Posted Material” means any material or content including but not limited to the text, images, videos, illustrations, drawings, messages, topics, multimedia works, articles, online-discussions or other work, regardless of whether you authored or created such work or communication, which you cause to be posted to, submitted to, or in any way transmitted via, the Site. You agree that Your Posted Material:
- does not contain any illegal, unlawful, abusive, obscene, pornographic or otherwise objectionable content.
- does not infringe intellectual property rights or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- does not contain any virus or malware.
- does not contain confidential information that you have agreed either expressly or impliedly, to keep confidential.
- does not violate any applicable law.
- does not lead to impersonation.
- does not contain any commercial advertisements and informational announcements.
- does not contain misleading or false information.
- does not infringe other people’s rights
- By posting Your Posted Material, you hereby grant mechlectures.com a worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive, transferable right and license to use, creative derivative works of, publish, translate, sell, reproduce, modify, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise exploit Your Posted Material alone or as part of other works, throughout the universe, in all forms of media or technology whether now known or later developed. You also grant mechlectures.com a transferable right to remove Your Posted Material for any reason with or without notice and without liability from you. You represent and warrant to mechlectures.com that:
- you have the full and unrestricted right to grant such rights to Your Posted Material and
- mechlectures.com’s exercise of its rights granted by you hereunder shall not infringe upon any copyright or other intellectual property right or any proprietary right of any third party.
- mechlectures.com assumes no liability for any of Your Posted Material or any other Content posted to the Site by a third party.
- If you are a registered member of mechlectures.com, mechlectures.com reserves the right to lock / cancel / delete your account at any time for any reason with / without notice to you and without liability from you.
- Once you register at mechlectures.com, you cannot delete your account or any topics (or replies) associated with it.
- mechlectures.com reserves the right to change the terms of service of the Site at any time. The changes will appear on this page. By continuing your use of the Site or any service of the Site, you agree in advance to accept any changes. You must review the terms and conditions of the Site periodically to be updated with the latest terms and conditions.