- The Finite Element Method (FEM) is a numerical technique used to perform Finite Element Analysis (FEA) of any given physical phenomenon. Introduction The description of the laws of physics for space- and time-dependent problems are usually expressed in terms of partial differential equations (PDEs). For the […]Read More »
- Organizations perform two kinds of work: operational work and projects. Due to the repetitive nature of operational work, it is easier to systematize processes. However, because projects have finite start and end dates, are unique in nature, and involve mixed […]Read More »
- Valeo calls its device, left, an electric supercharger. It uses an electric motor — not exhaust gasses — to spin the impeller. A traditional supercharger looks like the one from Eaton, middle. It is driven by a fan belt […]Read More »
- COMPONENTS OF COOLING LOAD IN HVAC The total building cooling load consists of heat transferred through the building envelope (walls, roof, floor, windows, doors etc.) and heat generated by occupants, equipment, and lights. The load due to heat transfer through […]Read More »
- INTRODUCTION The fundamentals of Sound and Vibrations are part of the broader field of mechanics, with strong connections to classical mechanics, solid mechanics and fluid dynamics. Dynamics is the branch of physics concerned with the motion of bodies under the […]Read More »
Have a specific problem related to your studies? Contact our team of professional and highly qualified mechanical engineers. With years of experience in mentoring students just like you, our mechanical engineering tutors are here for you when you need any help. Complying with our code of conduct, they will teach you on any education level, covering various mechanical engineering topics and subjects in your syllabus.
Following is the list of subjects that we cover at the moment. Subjects of other engineering disciplines will be covered in near future.
- Power plants
- Fluid Mechanics
- Machine Design
- Engineering Materials
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Control Engineering
Who we are?
Engineering is the application of mathematics, as well as scientific, economic, social, and practical knowledge in order to invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, tools, systems, components, materials, processes, solutions, and organizations. The discipline of engineering is extremely broad and encompasses a range of more specialized fields of engineering, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied science, technology and types of application.
If you are in the engineering field and looking for the best website in this field, then Engineering Solutions is the right place for you. Here you will find Video Lectures, tutorials, Blog posts and eBooks etc.
Engineering Solutions is a team of Professional and qualified engineers. We believe in imparting best education services in the fields of Thermodynamics, Power plants, Fluid mechanics, Machine design, Engineering Materials and many more. Free video lectures and tutorials are also available.
In Engineering Solutions, there are engineers and other professionals with a wide variety of technical and personal skills. You will find people with:
- every kind of technical specialization
- a wide range of ages and experience levels
- Mechanical Engineers
- Computer Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Civil Engineers
Very useful Blog Posts and easy to download eBooks. I am Subscribing to your RSS Feeds immediately. Keep up the Good work…
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway Ill be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.