- Finite Element Analysis FEA Terms and Definitions (A to Z) Part-5 (A to Z) of Finite Element Analysis T TEMPERATURE CONTOUR PLOTS A plot showing contour lines connecting points of equal temperature. TETRAHEDRON TETRAHEDRAL ELEMENT A three dimensional four […]Read More »
- Finite Element Analysis FEA Terms and Definitions (A to Z) Part-4 (A to Z) of Finite Element Analysis O OPTIMAL SAMPLING POINTS The minimum number of Gauss points required to integrate an element matrix. Also the Gauss points at […]Read More »
- Introduction Autodesk Revit MEP is a building information modeling (BIM) software created by Autodesk for professionals who engage in MEP engineering. MEP stands for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing, which are the three engineering disciplines that Revit MEP addresses. By utilizing […]Read More »
- Fundamentally, Formula One cars are no different than the Chevy parked out in your garage. They use internal combustion engines and have transmissions, suspensions, wheels and brakes. But that’s where the similarity ends. Formula One cars aren’t designed for casual driving or cruising down the interstate. […]Read More »
- (A to Z) of Finite Element Analysis Finite Element Analysis FEA Terms and Definitions (A to Z) Part-3 L LAGRANGE INTERPOLATION LAGRANGE SHAPE FUNCTIONS A method of interpolation over a volume by means of simple polynomials. This is the […]Read More »
Have a specific problem related to your studies? Contact our team of professional and highly qualified mechanical engineers. With years of experience in mentoring students just like you, our mechanical engineering tutors are here for you when you need any help. Complying with our code of conduct, they will teach you on any education level, covering various mechanical engineering topics and subjects in your syllabus.
Following is the list of subjects that we cover at the moment. Subjects of other engineering disciplines will be covered in near future.
- Power plants
- Fluid Mechanics
- Machine Design
- Engineering Materials
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Control Engineering
Who we are?
Engineering is the application of mathematics, as well as scientific, economic, social, and practical knowledge in order to invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, tools, systems, components, materials, processes, solutions, and organizations. The discipline of engineering is extremely broad and encompasses a range of more specialized fields of engineering, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied science, technology and types of application.
If you are in the engineering field and looking for the best website in this field, then Engineering Solutions is the right place for you. Here you will find Video Lectures, tutorials, Blog posts and eBooks etc.
Engineering Solutions is a team of Professional and qualified engineers. We believe in imparting best education services in the fields of Thermodynamics, Power plants, Fluid mechanics, Machine design, Engineering Materials and many more. Free video lectures and tutorials are also available.
In Engineering Solutions, there are engineers and other professionals with a wide variety of technical and personal skills. You will find people with:
- every kind of technical specialization
- a wide range of ages and experience levels
- Mechanical Engineers
- Computer Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Civil Engineers
Very useful Blog Posts and easy to download eBooks. I am Subscribing to your RSS Feeds immediately. Keep up the Good work…
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway Ill be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.